"To apply: Ref - 5122900. Senior Data Scientist
Our client, a recent start-up with a game so successful that big name investors came running, is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to use their quantitative skills and analysis to offer insights on company and customer in order to improve games and increase revenues.
The company is offering a fully remote working environment for all employees, and operate in a very flat, non-hierarchical working culture, where each employee can make a difference
• Collect and manage data observations, and create materials such as reports, predictions, and dashboards.
• Present your findings, insights, and ideas to different stakeholders
• Use large datasets to model, predict, and understand players
• Collaborate with designers and developers to improve their gaming experience.
• Create hypotheses, and run A/B tests and develop metrics to validate them
• Take initiative in offering ideas for game improvements based on your data observations.
• Shape the direction and future of the company.
• Communicating your quantitative discoveries with non-technical audiences, and deriving an empirical hypothesis from a business question
• Implement your skillset into free-to-play business model
• A background in data science, either from a degree (maths, physics, comp sci…) or from equivalent practical experience.
• Solid experience with SQL and knowledge of Python
• Background of working with visualisation tools such as Tableau, Looker, Periscope…
• Familiarity with free-to-play business models
• Have experience in app-based industries
• Bonus: Familiarity data engineering or data aggregation
If this role sounds like you would do well in it, send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Located – Fully Remote, restricted to CET +/- 1hr
Salary – Negotiable, paying top-end gaming salary.
To apply please email Ash@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.