"To apply: Ref - 5203600. This is an exciting role working for an independent studio, with full creative control. You will be joining an excellent and experienced team.
- Be involved at every stage of the project, happy to be hands-on, helping set the benchmark for quality and good working practice.
- Ensure that the game design, especially the areas you are in charge of, is clearly communicated and fully understood across all disciplines.
- Deliver your own work on time and to a high quality, ensuring other departments have met the broader design needs and compromising where needed. Help break down and estimate tasks, ensure quality and mitigate risk.
- Support an environment where team members are encouraged to grow, develop, and work cohesively.
- Report progress and risks and offer insights into opportunities and improvements to the Lead Designer.
To apply please email Natalie@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs"