SENIOR DEV DIRECTOR AAA LONDON REF 2529
We are working with a fantastic AAA game studio based in the South of England who is seeking an exceptional Senior Development Director to join their diverse and collaborative team. You will be tasked with the mission to lead and navigate a games overall development plan, optimising team performance and health whilst trying to accomplish and uphold the ongoing visions for the game. Your deep understanding of the market, players, game design and engagement/monetization mechanics is vital to this role. We are looking for veteran status with multiple AAA titles shipped. Someone with the ability to spearhead and i.e., present a game at Gamescom and sell a vision.
What will you be doing?
- Seeing the project through concept to completion
- Managing and developing the content roadmap, launching the game, monitoring the team re performance, budget, and time constraints
- Overseeing the strategy and business model
- Implementing engaging features and content
- Launching the game
- Constantly addressing key metric needs and targets
- Measuring product performance using critical metrics
- You will be responsible for scheduling, plans, budgets.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years' experience in the games industry or similar
- Project methodology such as Trello, Scrum, Kanban, Agile
- Leadership and management skills
- Able to gather and communicate performance data
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Private family medical care
- Annual bonus scheme
- Minimal crunch
- Great work-life balance
- Near London location
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 2529.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.