This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Job Title: Senior Developer
Job Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Job Type: Permanent
OPM have partnered with an industry leading developer, setting the world alight with their popular online game enjoyed my millions around the world! An Amsterdam-based company, they are seeking an experienced developer to join their new team. The perfect candidate should be highly motivated and technical individual, who will form part of a multi-disciplinary R&D team exploring everything from gameplay techniques to tools for terrain generation.
Research & Development:
- Research, design, implement, debug, and iterate on new and existing technologies.
- Identify and evaluate 3rd party technologies.
- Contribute to the estimation, planning, and prioritisation of tasks.
- Identify and communicate risks and issues.
- Provide ongoing informal and structured feedback for colleagues.
- Facilitate the continued professional growth of fellow team members.
- Extensive games industry software development experience.
- Strong proficiency in C/C++/C#, including: refactoring, optimisation, and testing.
- Strong understanding of one or more key domain e.g. Gameplay, Rendering, AI etc.
- Confident researching and prototyping new technologies.
- Experience integrating and adapting third party technologies.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Bachelor's Degree a relevant field (or equivalent experience).
- Experience working with Unity.
- Experience working with multiplayer or networking systems.
- Experience working with open-world or sandbox games.
- Experience developing games as a service.
- AAA console game development experience.
- Working knowledge of Atlassian software development and collaboration tools.
- Experience working in multicultural teams.
- Fluency in Dutch or Korean.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!