Development Directors are responsible for building and delivering exceptional game experiences that keep our fans coming back to play more. As such, they utilise the best project methodologies in the industry working to an agile environment continually making improvements. The buck stops with you. You will provide daily production support on a well-established pillar franchise. We are looking for a Senior Development Director to work onsite at our AAA studio in Stockholm, Sweden or remote from Europe.
What will you do?
- Project roadmaps, review past performance and make improvements, team and dependency management, sprint and resource planning, risk analysis, budgeting, scheduling
- Motivate your team to achieve goals
- Drive alignment and accountability within each game team and delegate as and when needed
- 10+ years’ project management experience in games, tech or software
- Track progress of complex project plans
- Update key stakeholders regularly
- Create an inclusive culture acknowledging the contribution of all staff at different levels
What skills do you need?
- Agile project methodologies e.g. Kanban/Scrum/Lean
- Excellent negotiator, able to resolve conflict and come up with solutions
- Up to date with the latest technology and applications for best practice
- Excel – create and maintain intricate spreadsheets
- Jira, Hansoft, MS Office, PowerPoint
- PowerBI or similar reporting or tracking tools
- People/team management in games preferred
- Large team management of direct and indirect reports
- Experience of leadership in a large organisation
- Ability to build a diverse team to reflect our players
Stock options, private health care, excellent bonus and renumeration package, good work-life balance…
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2555.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.