" Ref - 5262500. We’re looking for a Senior Development Manager to join our AAA client’s highly ambitious project, with a heavy focus on art, animation and unique character performances to bring player immersion to new heights. A heavily narrative, story-driven horror blockbuster with next-generation technology.
• Create and maintain project schedules for both short and long term goals
• Assisting the Game Director and Production Team with project direction, scope and risk assessment
• Being part of backlog creation and refinement, spring and milestone planning
• Running daily stand ups
• Reporting progress to the teams, studio management and external partners
• Work with the Production Team to ensure quality targets are maintained with their timescales and budget
• Develop a positive, energetic and thriving team culture
• Previous games industry experience in a similar role, ideally on AAA-scale projects
• Working knowledge of project management practices (Agile, Prince2, etc)
• Professional knowledge of industry-standard packages (MS Office, Jira, Perforce, etc)
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work well throughout all levels of the organisation
• Knowledge of Confluence for documentation
• Experience of Shotgun would be hugely beneficial
• An understanding of content and release pipelines and back-end systems
This studio requires staff to be in the UK, working on a flexible hybrid/remote model.
Get in touch with email@example.com for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for. or Sales, PR and Marketing Jobs"