Our client is a NFT/blockchain gaming startup studio which has successfully secured multiple rounds of funding and partnerships. They are now in rapid growth phase and are looking to expand their team. This is an exciting stage to join the company and help shape the future of their games. This role can be fully remote based within UK/Europe due to needing to be on similar timezones. They’re looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to take responsibility of the build pipeline & Azure cloud infrastructure while helping build world class games. Join them to shape the future of gaming!
- Work closely with designers, artists and other engineers to achieve the vision of the game and ensure a great player experience
- Write clear, maintainable code to implement new features in our pipeline infrastructure, that can be understood by any future “you” and even by a new junior programmer
- Manage, deploy and maintain with high security standards our CI/CD systems
- Own the entire Azure cloud infrastructure for all game and blockchain solutions
- Experience using container solutions (ex: Kubernetes or Docker)
- High detailed high for monitoring solutions (ex: Grafana, New Relic, etc)
- Investigate and promote use of new technologies and better testing procedures.
- Work closely with game teams to integrate automated testing solutions, new build and deployment processes
- Work as part of a team, but with plenty of opportunity to take responsibility on an individual level
- 5+ years professional experience as a DevOps or build engineer working in a tech development team
- Experience deploying a project for iOS & Android platforms
- Experience with various scripting languages (e.g. Python & bash)
- Experience with different source control systems (e.g. GIT, Perforce)
- Experience with different CI/CD Frameworks (e.g. Jenkins, Fastlane, Git Actions)
- Experience with cloud services and tools (e.g. Azure or AWS, Terraform, Docker etc)
- Passion for games
- Experience working in Unity game projects
- Experience deploying a PC/Mac or Web project
- Interest in P2E & blockchain games
- Join a startup team with demonstrated traction and the global ambition to create a category leader.
- Joining their small team, you will be highly impactful from the beginning. Our client moves fast and builds things that have never been seen before.
- Tailored benefit offers including:
- Competitive Salary - A competitive salary package that fit your skills, experiences, and contributions
- Company Stock - ESOP scheme dedicated to sharing their success with employees at the company.
- Game Token participation
- Latest Tech - When you join, you’ll get the newest & most powerful devices & equipment to work with.
- Flexible working conditions
- Company Healthcare plan
- Matched pension contributions
- Central London location
- 32 Vacation days (24 + 8 bank Holidays)
- Bonding Activities - Get to know your colleagues through company retreats!
- Free T shirt