This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Action/Open-World Console & PC Game
OPM’s client is a currently seeking a talented and experience Senior Engine Programmer to join their passionate team creating memorable open-world action games.
The successful candidate will be a core part of the game development process and work with a wide variety of team members across multiple departments.
- Professional experience working on AAA open-world games in a relevant position
- Professional experience on a shipped console game
- Professional experience working in C++ on some C++ based game engine
- Professional experience on low-level programming and debugging, performance profiling and optimisation
- Strong math skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience with Unreal Engine will be an advantage
- During the prototype phase, you will be involved in all code related topics and acting as the expert for Engine programming.
- You will help to find and evaluate what tech and tools will be best for the game, produce code within many different areas and help form the code department.
- As an Engine Programmer you will design and implement systems to realise an AAA open world game and optimise the performance.
- While going into the next phase of development, you will have the opportunity to focus on only Engine or go into another area of interest.
- Essentials like insurances, pensions etc.
- Small studio approach.
- Join a core team with members having a proven track-record of developing multi-million selling franchises.
- All games are developed on Unreal Engine.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!