This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Open World Multiplayer Games
OPM’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer multiplatform games, is currently looking for a Senior Engine Programmer to join their team in Norway.
The successful candidate join development on their upcoming multiplayer survival game, based on a well-known science fiction IP.
- Strong professional experience in a relevant or comparable position
- Experience working on one or more released titles for consoles
- Strong C++ skills, with experience in multithreaded and memory-constrained environments
- Deep knowledge of multiple areas such as networking, AI, physics, animations, rendering, etc.
- Skilled at breaking down complex problems into manageable tasks
- Knowledge of 3D Math and trigonometry
- Strong English language skills
As part of their core technology team, you will design, write, and optimise engine and other cross-title features, working closely with the rest of the team as well as the game programmers and designers.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience working with the Unreal Engine 4
- Flexible working schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Healthcare package
- Free gym access
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 418!