A leading games art production studio based in England is looking for a Senior Environment Artist to join their team and collaborate with games studios around the globe.
With a strong history of working with leading game developers, this art studio has worked on numerous AAA titles and household name IP’s. If you want your contributions to make a large impact and be seen by millions of players worldwide, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Offering a range of smaller and largescale projects, this role is ideal for you if you’re either looking to gain further exposure into mainstream titles, or after that next step in your career by taking on a senior role within a team.
As a Senior Environment Artist, you will help create stunning 3D worlds for a variety of leading games titles. You will also have the opportunity to be a mentor to your colleagues, offering guidance when required.
This role offers remote working, with a view of visiting the Northern England based office on a monthly basis when safe.
- A passion for bringing in-game worlds to life
- Hands on experience in either Maya or 3ds Max
- In-depth working knowledge of Substance Designer/Painter, PBR texturing workflow
- Understanding of modular approached to in-game environment production
- Experience of real-time game asset creation
- A passion for helping others grow as artists
- A collaborative individual wanting to work in an inclusive environment
As a Senior Environment Artist, you will receive up to £50k salary DoE. You will also have the opportunity to work with some of the globe’s leading game developers and have your contributions seen on millions of screens worldwide.
If you think this advertisement has you written all over it, or you simply want to find out more, please either apply now or reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.