This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games Studio
Our client is seeking for a talented Senior Environment Artist to join their team
The successful candidate will join a global studio creating AAA Games and work along side some of the industry’s best professionals.
- An exceptional portfolio of work that exemplifies the creation of high-quality photorealistic environments
- Strong professional game development experience
- Expert knowledge of game environment development processes, from sculpting to retopo, baking, uvs, texturing, etc
- Ability to provide in-depth critique
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Personally motivated
- English speaking
- Willingness to move to Toronto
- See playable environments through from conception to completion
- Produce photorealistic asset and environments
- Work closely with the level design team and other artists to bring the concepts to life
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!