OPMs client is looking for a experienced and talented Senior Environment Artist to help them create a vast, expansive AAA open world game.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Lead Level Environment Artist and take responsibility of sections of the world, as well as being a key member of the team as a mentor.
- Previous experience in a similar role, having shipped at least two AAA titles.
- Knowledgeable about: (Hard surface modelling, editing props, architectural modules, buildings…) making that sure they fit engine requirements and match quality expectations.
- He or she need to have a strong sense of composition in an open world AAA game
- High understanding of AAA open world level creation.
- Has experience using technical procedural tools.
- As a Senior Level Environment Artist, you will oversee creating full levels in a realistic setting from start to finish.
- Participate in research, asset lists creation, preparation and content organization and theme definition with the Lead Level Environment Artist and Works with the Prop Art team to establish needs for the level.
- Iterate to improve your work based on feedback from your lead and directors
- He or she needs to be comfortable to work within a terrain editor.
- Level artist will need to be able to give constructive feedback to help the technical team improving procedural tools.
- Use all tools and 3D assets to build beautiful, lively and credible maps in close collaboration with a level designer and to match technical and Art direction requirements.
- Work closely with the lead artist and the associate art director to discuss and internalize the game’s vision and intentions; study visual references and perform independent artistic research for further inspiration.
- Ensure the technical and artistic quality AAA of final deliveries and oversee necessary optimization.
- As Senior you should be able to mentor, guide and motivate other artists on the team.
- He or she must be able to provide estimates, quantify and prioritize the work to be done on the map.
- Relocation Package/assistance and VISA support.
- Restaurant Tickets: approx 180 € per month (2.160€/year).
- 23 vacation days per year + Christmas to the new year (the office is closed from 24th December to 2nd January).
- Develop your career working in a super exciting environment with a great working atmosphere, international work environment
- Flexible Working Hours & Flexible Friday.
- Flexible working conditions of Work From Home.
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214413!