Our client is expanding and working on a new AAA project for Gen 5 consoles. They are looking to appoint a talented and creative Senior Environment Artist, who will create high quality foliage, rocks and organic environments.
- Work closely with the Lead Artist and collaborate with the art and design teams, working on cutting-edge features
- Create beautiful and amazing environments – take it to new level and enhance gameplay
- Work with the team and producers, identifying issues and find and communicate solutions with management
- Push for visual quality of the games
- Liaise with the rest of the teams to discuss their requirements
- A formal qualification with experience as a senior artist in the games industry
- An updated and amazing portfolio showcasing your environment art and 3D art skills
- Full game production pipeline as a Senior, with released titles, console games experience
- PBR workflows
- 3DS Max/ Maya/ Blender, Substance Designer/ Painter, Photoshop skills
An added bonus if you have the following skills:
- Real-time lighting
- Shipped AAA games
- Previous high-end film quality projects
- Creation of organic assets
Working on international AAA game projects, access to cutting-edge hardware, flexible/hybrid working, discretionary bonus scheme, Private Healthcare Plan, Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Team Incentives and Social Events.
Please email your Word CV and your updated portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2651.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.