We are working with a leading consoles game studio based in France, who is looking for a Senior Environment Artist to join their team, working on a unannounced project, creating stunning 3D environments.
You will need to be able to demonstrate an outstanding portfolio of environment art.
What will you be doing?
- Reported to the Art Director
- Create next-gen objects
- Liaise and collaborate with the Level Designer
- Ensuring delivery of top quality environment art
Who you are
- A formal qualification with a min of 3 - 5 years of experience as an environment artist in the games industry
- 3DS Max, Photoshop
- Appreciation of environment creation technical assets
- A keen eye for detail - lighting and composition
- Next-gen modelling and texturing skills, lighting and composition
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to email@example.com quoting reference 2155.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.