As a key member of the team, you’ll be responsible for creating consistently high quality environment art, bench-marking and raising the bar for environment content in our titled. Your technical and practical abilities will be well developed, and you’ll be able to grasp new concepts and programs quickly, as well as participating in R&D of new techniques to implement into the production pipeline.
As a flexible, highly motivated and detail conscious professional, you’ll use your experience in your field to develop and mentor team members, while retaining hands-on creative responsibilities and keeping up to date with the latest bleeding-edge art production techniques.
- Experience of working on published titles.
- A proven track record in the delivery of high performance, high quality 3D assets for published titles.
- A thorough understanding of all technical aspects of environment creation.
- Experience working with outsource vendors.
- Strong interest in self-development of managerial skills, overseeing the work of other team members and mentoring and developing junior team members.
- An outstanding portfolio demonstrating your environment work.