Project: Mobile Games
OPM’s client is looking for someone who will join their talented team to work with us on their new mobile first IP, a 3rd person PvE-based co-op shooter for hardcore players packed with innovation.
The successful candidate will be expected to work independently on building well-designed levels and scenes as well as integrating assets in the engine. Work with them on creating amazing art and making a unique experience for our client’s players.
- Strong experience in professional game development
- A gifted eye for helping to develop and work within a designated artistic style, and to execute according to the overall art direction and project goals
- Experience with Unreal 4 tools and workflows including materials and content optimizations
- Excellent modelling skill using 3DSMax/Modo/Maya or similar, ZBrush
- Solid knowledge of composition and shape balance
- Adept propagation skills, specifically with modular asset-building sets
- Ability to take and apply direction and work well in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Passionate about videogames
- Building well-designed levels and scenes
- Integrate assets for use in the game engine
- Create assets from proxy phase to final shippable quality
- UV mapping and baking
- Generating materials (PBR)
- Collaborate with level and narrative designers to create environments which balance aesthetics with playability and technical feasibility
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!