Our client is a major Games Developer with multiple studios in the UK. They’re focused on creating mobile games using a world-famous IP.
As a Senior Environment Artist, you will have high level ownership of environment production and quality for our clients projects.
- Highly skilled in producing creative real time environments.
- An Expert knowledge in appropriate industry standard 3D packages (Max, Maya, Blender, Zbrush).
- Highly skilled in texturing workflows and PBR material creation using industry standard packages (Substance Painter, Photoshop etc).
- Experience in defining the look and feel of a commercial project.
- Experience in technical decision making in art asset pipelines.
- Contributed to multiple shipped titles a plus.
- Highly skilled in art fundamentals (Composition, Colour, Shape, Value etc) a plus
- Experience with additional software (Substance Designer, Marmoset, Unity) desirable
- Experience in iOS, Android, or other mobile development desirable.
- Personal drive for learning and self-development a plus.
- High level ownership of environment production and quality.
- Realisation of visual style goals.
- An appreciation for project scheduling, including risk and effort estimation.
- Communicate across the studio with artists, coders, designers in a dynamic team environment.
- Willingness to give feedback, support, and mentor.
- Exclusive events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214413!