This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Multiplatform Games
OPM’s client one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers, with over 600 million downloads for their mobile games, with a growing PC & console team developing new titles!
The successful candidate will create efficient code & tackle tough puzzles as part of a passionate development team.
- Strong background in writing high quality database and program code for servers with Python.
- Good ability to write quick scripts to accelerate manual tasks.
- Good knowledge of Unix, Linux or equivalent development environments.
- An avid interest in either console, PC or mobile games.
- You be contributing to the design and architecture of servers using Python with Flask deployed on AWS EC2 Servers.
- You will be implementing server features to robustly support millions of mobile game players.
- You will be working with a worldwide multi cluster Couchbase and Elasticsearch database.
- You will be interfacing with other teams on any server-related issues affecting them.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience in game development would be a strong plus.
- Strong knowledge of NoSQL databases Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Memcache,etc.
- Profit sharing scheme
- Contribute to pension, offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Access to on site gym
- 25 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!