This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Open World Multiplayer Games
OPM’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer multiplatform games, is currently looking for a Data Analyst to join their team in Oslo.
This successful candidate will take a prominent role in gathering, analysing, and communicating information that can help dev teams and senior management make informed decisions about the projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Strong experience as game data analyst, with entire game project data analysing.
- Knowledge of data analysis techniques, languages, software, and systems (R, Python, Tableau).
- Extensive knowledge in SQL or comparable.
- Expertise at modelling data for analysis then creating visualisations.
- Expertise at providing data-backed insight to game developers.
- Experience working with senior members of a team including Creative & Studio Directors
- Passionate about online games.
- Along with the Lead Game Data Analyst, development, marketing, operation, and finance departments to build game data model and analytical framework.
- Help mentor junior analysts.
- Take an active role in the awareness and training of data and tools.
- Design and keep improving data platforms and sub-systems.
- Track KPIs on a regular basis to provide sufficient information for project decisions.
- Provide specific analysis report on demands.
- Work with game designers to implement BI for game functionalities.
- Design standard KPIs, provide analysis report for essential operation milestones to support operation team
- Flexible working schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Healthcare package
- Free gym access
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 427