Senior Game Designer
22cans is an independent games development studio with a passion for making award winning, innovative and delightful games. We are a highly flexible team with a great track record made up of industry veterans, experienced devs and great new talent. We are looking for ambitious people who are eager to embrace a highly creative and explorative development environment and help us realise our vision and reach huge audiences around the world.
We are looking for a talented Senior Game Designer to join the team, working on an exciting and genre defining title. This is a role for a hands-on designer that enjoys focusing on the details, refining user experiences, balancing systems, and fine tuning features to create a truly first class game.
Come and join our team and make your mark on the journey to making the best possible games!
Role and Responsibilities:
- User Experience refinement and enhancement.
- Balancing of game systems and economies to achieve objectives.
- Fine-tuning of progression systems to optimise pacing and reward.
- Contributing to the design of new systems from ideation through to implementation.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance the game with additional features or content.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years working in the games industry in design or relevant roles.
- Experience working with economies in a resource management, RPG or game of relevant genre.
- Good experience working with Unity 3D and able to work directly with data and components required to balance and refine systems.
- A passion for creativity, innovative solutions and creating wonderful user experiences.
If this sounds like you send through your CV/Portfolio to email@example.com, we would love to hear from you!
22cans is an equal opportunities employer hoping to attract applications from diverse backgrounds. Recruitment selection is based on objective, job-related criteria and candidates will be chosen on their merits and abilities.