Hello, we're Glowmade!
We're a small, exciting company and the goal of our games is to unlock people's imagination and help them express themselves in wonderful, fun ways. Right now we're busy building a new multiplayer cooperative game with an ambitious creative wrapper around it, but we need YOU to help us on some super secret things!
This is an opportunity to play a crucial role in our expanding team. Reporting to the company's design director Mike Green, you'll be tasked with 'finding the fun' as you influence the direction and implementation of key parts of our game.
From day one we would like you to…
- Start designing and prototyping gameplay systems.
- Creating presentations that you present to the senior management team that describe the mechanics and features of the project.
In six months you will be…
- Hands on, working within a micro team to realise the gameplay vision of the project.
- Building and prototyping gameplay systems
- Reporting on what works and what doesn't to the company directors
- Having a great time building something fun and unique!
The ideal candidate will…
- Have previous experience building satisfying gameplay systems in shipped games.
- Be passionate about User Generated Content and the types of experiences that can be created using it.
- Have programming / scripting experience in regards to prototyping gameplay, levels and so on.
A few more bits...
This is an opportunity for you to make a significant contribution not only to the game but to our team and the company. Everyone at Glowmade has a voice, and it's important to us that you feel empowered and are given the time and space to use it.
We're based in Guildford, UK and the ideal candidate will be working onsite in our studio. We offer competitive wages and we are an actively equal opportunities employer.
If all of the above sounds exciting and you think you can fill this pivotal role, please get in touch. No agencies please!