25988 -Senior Game Designer – France – AAA Action Adventure RPG
OPM’s client are a well-established AAA games studio who has worked on multiple world class projects such as Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Rabbids Go Home, Assassin's Creed Unity and Assassin's Creed Syndicate.
The successful candidate will develop game systems, controls, interfaces and interactive elements as well as providing players with tools to enable unique gaming experiences compatible for both single and multi-player
- Strong experience in Game Design.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the video game development process.
- Previously delivered a console/PC title.
- Experience in designing and monitoring multiplayer and online features and content.
- Solid understanding of gameplay, game systems and online features.
- Passionate about games and design.
- Previous experience in leading a team.
- Designing and managing features and mechanics in line with creative and game directions.
- Mastering procedures for creating features, systems, 3C and/or IA.
- Providing design coaching to other designers.
- Offering improvements on the various tools and pipelines.
- Working closely with the Programming, Art, Game and Level Design.
- Establishing necessary player information so as to make their choices both interesting and adapted to their situation in the game, the interface and the menus
- Regularly updating documentation in order to provide useful, up-to-date working references for the entire team
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!