With a passion to deliver high-end cinematic games, our client is carving a unique and exciting path in the games industry.
The successful candidate will take on a key role within the design team and be part of both setting the quality bar and the hands-on creation of exciting action orientated moment to moment gameplay.
- Proven ability with Unreal and experience in the various Unreal tools, including those for level building, creation of cinematic sequences and blueprints
- Demonstrate experience of Game Design at a senior level on more than one published game.
- Enjoy a collaborative approach to game making, showing how you worked together with the other disciplines/team members to realize the best possible game play experience
- The ability to balance and adjust game content based on feedback and direction
- An eye for quality, be able to set a quality bar that the game design team can aspire to
- A logical approach and solid problem-solving skills
- Quick to adapt to proprietary software, workflows, pipelines, and tools
- A great portfolio of game design and game play work that speaks to our key requirements
- Several years of design experience in teams, working on several published games
- A passion for making games driven by stories, dark stories…
- Experience creating compelling puzzles and challenges
- The desire and knowledge to push for quality in collaboration with your team
- Establish the quality bar across the game, in all areas of gameplay and environmental story telling
- Guiding, mentoring, and developing a team of designers
- Block out game play in white-box levels that define compelling gameplay spaces and locations to investigate and explore and then bring them to final quality
- Translate prototypes into game ready logic and iterate them to quality
- Script cinematic sequences, integrate animation data, instantiate cameras and other game elements and interactions
- Challenging and rewarding projects as standard
- 25 days annual leave
- 6 x life assurance
- Social events – including large summer party
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!