This vacancy offers a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Game Designer to join development on their upcoming released based on a world-famous IP. The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of the productions from initial design of content and features to finalizing and implementing.
- A minimum of 2 shipped 3rd person action games as a game designer with focus on 3C’s capacity within design
- Highly organised and analytical, which means you have a good understanding of what it takes to go from initial concept to a full, fun and functional game experiences
- Problem-solving capability
- Ability to work effectively within a highly iterative process
- A deep passion and enthusiasm for making and playing games, and a good understanding of the competitive landscape
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in English
- Work closely with the directors, leads and design team to develop and execute the overall vision of the game
- Collaborate with level designers, gameplay programmers and gameplay animators to implement experiences and features though all stages of production
- Make use of the studios proprietary tools to design, prototype and test gameplay mechanics while identifying opportunities for improvements with a focus on 3C gameplay systems
- Design and produce new gameplay systems while balancing and finetuning existing core gameplay features
- Own areas of special expertise within the game design domain in agreement with leads and game management (E.g. 3C’s, core gameplay and/or AI)
- Produce content within quality requirements, on schedule, and within technical limitations
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!