Our client is on an epic journey, and they want a Senior Game Designer to join them at their studio in Malmo, Sweden.
The successful candidate will have fun at work, share ownership, and is confident in making smart decisions. Someone responsible who has a positive attitude, is passionate, and values professionalism.
- An experienced game designer who has shipped at least one title in a senior design role
- A passionate gamer with a love for online games
- An individual with experience in rapid prototyping
- Experience leading a cross-discipline team in the delivery of high-quality features and content
- A team player capable of mentoring more junior members of the team
- An analytical individual, capable of deconstructing market-leading features and understanding what makes them stand out.
- Work with project leadership to deliver best in class game features in support of the game’s vision
- Prototype game features during early development to find the fun
- Evangelise the quality targets for game features to the wider team
- Conduct research across all streams of media to better deliver against the goals and vision of the player experience for our project
- Regularly seek feedback from the wider team to aid you in honing the player experience
- Assist in the development of the tools and systems necessary to deliver game features to the highest possible quality
- 30 days annual leave, in addition to all public Holidays.
- Private Healthcare
- Performance Based Bonus.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy (3 days in the office, 2 days at home).
- Visa Sponsorship (individual & dependents) and Relocation Assistance
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427!