Our client is on an epic journey, and they want a Senior Game Designer to join them at their studio in Malmo, Sweden.
The successful candidate will support design features throughout the full development cycle to ensure high-quality experiences are delivered.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Shipped a title in a similar role.
- Previous experience working on an RPG title.
- Experience of rapid prototyping.
- Experience leading a cross-disciplinary team in delivering high quality features and content.
- Be capable of deconstructing marketing leading features and understanding what makes them stand out.
- Work with project leads to deliver best-in-class game features.
- Prototype game features during early development.
- Conduct research across all streams of media to better deliver against the goals and vision of the player experience.
- Regularly seek feedback from the wider team.
- Assist in the development of the tools and systems necessary to deliver game features to the highest possible quality.
- 30 days annual leave, in addition to all public Holidays.
- Private Healthcare
- Performance Based Bonus.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy (3 days in the office, 2 days at home).
- Visa Sponsorship (individual & dependents) and Relocation Assistance
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427!