OPM’s client is an award-winning independent studio who produce and develop chart topping games across mobile platforms.
The successful candidate will contribute to and direct the vision for their new and existing games.
- Have previous experiences in key areas of Game Design.
- Previous experience in Mobile and Free-To-Play games.
- Have a deep understanding mobile game audience and f2p business models.
- Create and maintain design documentation.
- Be a team player with a good cross functional communication skill.
- Manage and mentor Designers and Junior Designer.
- Actively help the game team successfully run game development processes.
- Actively researches and keeps up to date with new games, industry and market trends.
- Takes pride in the craft of making exceptional games and embraces the responsibility for pushing the quality and success of each game and motivates the team accordingly.
- Understands importance of player data analysis and able to propose and implement feature and content changes to improve a game’s key performance indicators.
- Full Time Remote Work Contract
- Private medical and dental care
- 33 days of holiday
- Employee assistance package
- Childcare savings
- Bonus Scheme
- EMI Share Option Scheme
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!