We are working with a fantastic F2P mobile game studio based in London, who seek a Senior Game Designer to join their talented team, who are supportive of your craft and look to get the best out of their teams. Bring your passion for games, previous game designer team management to a dedicated, professional and friendly team!
What you’ll be doing?
- Build sound and engaging features to excite and that will increase engagement and monetizaion.
- Design events, objects, content.
- Seek out any opportunity to improve a games inner workings and success.
- Provide feedback on features crafted by your design team members.
- Guide and work together with the team to develop long-term game road-map.
- Guide content and feature development.
- Work closely with production, art, engineering, QA, marketing etc. as well as your designers, being the collaborator for game design on your game/s.
- Build & engage the Community. Interacting and looking for live feedback.
- You’ll be the collaborator and mentor to the team and working with the team to achieve further successes.
Who are we looking for?
- Must have a proven track record of game designer experience with strong working knowledge of the Unity framework.
- Previous experience as a senior game designer managing and mentoring a game design team.
- Must have experience with puzzle designs, level-designs, wire-framing, prototyping, flow diagrams etc.
- Excellent command of the English language both written & verbal.
- Analytical thinker who has strong problem solving skills.
- Must have a good blend of mathematical and game design, have good grasp of the commercial aspects of a game partnered with keeping it super fun at the same time!
This studio offers a friendly and comfortable working environment as well as onsite catering, fresh fruit, gym classes, great tech, private healthcare, competitive salary...
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2250.
Big Planet is an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are GDPR compliant.