Our client is on an epic journey, and they want you to join them! They are growing and have opened a new studio in central London.
The successful candidate will be passionate about finding creative solutions to design challenges and responsible for filtering the game vision into individual features, levels, combat, quests, and encounters.
- Previous experience in a Senior design role.
- A passionate gamer with a love for online games.
- An individual with experience in rapid prototyping
- Experience leading a cross-discipline team in the delivery of high-quality features and content
- A team player capable of mentoring more junior members of the team
- An analytical individual, capable of deconstructing market-leading features and understanding what makes them stand out.
- Work with project leadership to deliver best in class game features in support of the game’s vision.
- Prototype game features during early development.
- Review and present the quality targets for game features to the wider team.
- Conduct research across all streams of media to better deliver against the goals and vision of the player experience for our project.
- Regularly seek feedback from the wider team.
- Assist in the development of the tools and systems necessary to deliver game features.
- 30 days annual leave, in addition to all UK Bank Holidays.
- £425 yearly wellness allowance to spend on i.e. gym membership etc.
- Discretionary annual performance-based bonus of up to 12%.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy (3 days in the office, 2 days at home).
- Visa sponsorship (individual & dependents).
- Relocation assistance for new hires moving from outside the UK.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!