Our client is an ambitious gaming studio, founded in 2014 whose goal is to create games that truly matter and generate positive impact in multiple markets worldwide.
The successful candidate will join the talented team on their current and upcoming titles working with Game Directors forming the vision and creative foundation of their games.
- Previous game development experience, preferably working on F2P games.
- Been in a similar position during the release of a title.
- Experience designing core game systems.
- Have an excellent understanding of the mobile market.
- Have a profound knowledge of monetisation in F2P games/
- Collaborate with other disciplines working on game design documentation, script writing, level-design, level scripting, data entry and game balancing.
- Develop prototypes for features and/or tasks for which you are responsible.
- Create engaging and creative gameplay systems with fun features that will improve user experience, engagement and monetization.
- Update all project documents and maintain regular updates of all design aspects of the game.
- Lead and mentor other game designers in the studio.
- A competitive salary
- Wellness Days
- Gym Membership Allowance
- Southern Cross Wellbeing Two cover
- Regular social events
- Weekly fruit + coffee machine
- The chance to be instrumental in the success of a growing and ambitious studio
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!