This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Multiplayer Survival Console/PC Game
OPM’s client are currently seeking a Senior Game Designer to join their passionate team.
- Co-ordinating with other department leads (Art, Code, Production, QA), using your expertise in this gaming genre to help to set feature priorities and promote a high level of quality and player experience
- Comprehensively documenting features, systems, and game mechanics for implementation
- Taking a proactive approach to problem-solving and providing design solutions that are mindful of a project’s scope and timescales
- Background working as a Senior Designer (on console or PC)
- Familiarity making action/shooting/survival titles, or a demonstrable expertise in what is required to create successful experiences in those genres.
- Experience of making design decisions independently, and working closely with other departments to communicate and deliver your designs to a high standard
- Experience of various game design disciplines, such as UI/UX, game modes, key features and mechanics, balancing and progression, accessibility, etc
- Excellent communicator with the ability to create an exceptional standard of design specs, documentation, diagrams, spreadsheets or flow charts to communicate a design clearly and concisely
- Deep knowledge of games and an excellent understanding of what makes them work
- Background working in a live service project with regular content drops
- Leadership experience, including mentoring and supporting other designers
- Flexible working hours
- 40 holidays leave
- Private healthcare
- Annual bonuses
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!