This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console / PC Video Games
This full-range development studio offers design, art, coding, and other services to game developers across the world! They are now growing their team and are seeking a Senior Game Designer to help turn visions and ideas into playable events.
- Solid professional experience as a game designer, having shipped at least one AAA title
- Higher Education Qualification(s) preferably with a technical focus
- Professional experience with designing shooters, including unconventional shooters, and/ or vehicular shooters
- Experience working on and/or playing survival and/or open world games is desirable
- An understanding of level design, scale, pacing, and gameplay flow
- Ability to write clear, well-structured, and concise designs
- Ability to convert concepts and gameplay aims into system and feature design
- Ability to systematically iterate and validate the gameplay experience
- Broad experience with scripting gameplay, preferably using UE4 Blueprints
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Collaborate with the Designers and Environment Artists to build engaging play spaces
- Translate a feature design into a fleshed-out system design with clear iterations
- Prototyping certain features and mechanics in UE4 Blueprints before it is handed off to Programmers for final implementation
- Assisting with content creation for game development
- Assisting with quality control of all products
- Flexible working hours
- Team oriented culture
- Social events and gatherings
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!