" Ref - 5175500. Our client is a hero in the world of retro online games with a strong focus on bringing together international social community through best gaming experience. Ideal candidate will become part of a small and autonomous game development team, who are currently working on expanding their activities. As Senior Game Developer, you will contribute to the full development life cycle of new games for their platform. This will be a winning opportunity for a professional who has a desire to help your team grow their skills by providing support and mentorship.
- Full development cycle support for new games on the platform
- Lead all phases such as: conceptualization, design, development, testing, and release
- Support junior team members and mentor
- Report to Tech Director
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Casual work environment with perks and benefits such as well-being bonus scheme, home office allowance scheme and sweet stock option plan
- Tell me where you are I will tell you what you get (location-based benefits)
- Full proficiency in C/C++ or C#
- Knowledge of WASM or WebGL
- Deep understanding of cost limitation and call optimizations for Online Games
- Good understanding of memory constraints and optimization (online games constraints)
- Previous experience in game development and testing with several shipped games
- Strong English is a must
Senior Game Developer (C++/C#) for Online Games Developer Remote or Programming Jobs"