This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA VR Games
OPM’s client, a VR Game Development Studio, is currently recruiting for a Senior Game Producer to work together with their talented developers on spectacular VR games and experiences with their team in The Netherlands.
The successful candidate will understand the nuts and bolts of project management within game development and will collaborate with across multiple disciplines including the game director, to deliver a high-end Virtual Reality experience.
- Extensive professional experience in game production, having worked on numerous successfully shipped projects, on across various platforms, on a in AAA project.
- Experience of having full production responsibility for a major project, or large sections thereof.
- Strong knowledge of game development and game technologies, with experience across all phases of the development process.
- Strong communication, presentation, organisational and documentation skills.
- Experience with Agile Scrum development processes.
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel, Jira and other project management tools
- Create and monitor development plans and resource budgets.
- Establish communication channels between team, management, and client.
- Oversee and manage the development processes.
- Risk and issue management.
- Management and mentoring of production staff.
- Professional experience with Virtual Reality.
- Professional experience with AAA game development.
- Experience with outsource management.
- Benefits according to experience and job.
- Flexible working hours.
- 26 Standard vacation days with an option to buy 5 more.
- Up to 30% income tax reduction for eligible expats.
- Relocation cost compensation available.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 420!