Job Title: Senior Game Programmer
Job Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Job Type: Permanent
Project: AAA Games
OPM are excited to be working with a leading AAA games studio located in the cultural heart of Amsterdam. Having been established for almost 20 years, they are now looking for Senior Programmer to join the team.
- Extensive industry experience
- Proficient in C++ and other programming languages
- Good experience with multi-threaded programming
- Enjoy working in an innovative and highly dynamic game development environment with people from various disciplines
- Comfortable working within a very large existing codebase and toolset
- Ability to optimize code for performance, size, scalability and clarity
- A good understanding of 3D math.
- Experience in areas such as animation, physics, scripting, multiplayer and UI is desired
- Work together with the animation, core and combat design teams to implement the systemic and gameplay features of an open world game
- Technically design, implement and optimize a wide range of in-game features such as ranged and melee weapons, combat and traversal mechanics, player skills, damage and hit responses, camera, inventory and economy systems;
- Implement new functionality for, and improve their game engine
- Work together with an experienced team of programmers
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!