This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Mobile Games
OPM’s latest client is a fast-growing start-up, located in beautiful Barcelona, who have recently partnered with a top US publisher endeavouring to create the next generation of hit mobile games.
The successful candidate will be a determined front-end programmer who is passionate about the games industry.
- Professional experience developing in the games industry.
- Extensive understanding of object-oriented programming and software architecture.
- Great understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Professional experience developing on at least one popular game engine e.g. Unity or Unreal.
- Strong communication skills and able to work in a team.
- Great knowledge of one or more programming languages such as C#, C++, Java etc.
- Keen eye for detail, thorough and organised working habits.
- Professional experience with mobile development.
- Strong maths skills, as related to computer graphics.
- Bachelor's degree(s) in Computer Science or associated field.
- Passionate about games and knowledge of the mobile games industry.
- Strong English language skills.
- Develop high quality software.
- Architect and implement solutions, working in areas such as Graphics Programming, Game Logic, Artificial Intelligence, User Interface, 3rd parties’ integrations, etc.
- Resolve complex obstacles while developing modern games for a numerous devices and OS’s.
- Write high quality code using TDD methodology.
- Locate opportunities for optimisations.
- Perform code reviews daily.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!