This vacancy is offering a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA 3rd Person Action Game
Our client is an internationally minded AAA development studio with offices in Copenhagen, Malmo and Barcelona! As a Senior Gameplay Animator, you are a central part of making the game come to life! This means that you are involved in all aspects of the game production; from initial design of character movement and technical constraints to close collaboration with other disciplines in planning and creating the final animation.
You’ll be focusing on creating exciting in-game gameplay moments, which gives for a versatile and challenging day-to-day. You have an eye for detail and set the quality bar high which comes into play when overseeing the potential outsourced animations to ensure alignment in style and quality with their in-house benchmarks.
- Demo Reel with examples of your personal and professional gameplay animations.
- Experience creating gameplay animation for AAA action games.
- In-depth understanding of timing and appearance of human movement and behaviour.
- Experience in Motion Builder and Maya.
- Understanding of rigging and skinning principles.
- Basic knowledge of animation systems in a game engine.
- Experience with motion capture or working with motion capture data.
- Collaborating with the animation team, lead animator, designers, artists and programmers to execute on the vision of the game.
- Animating 3D characters, including working with motion capture data and hand key-framed animations.
- Creating gameplay animations for a third person action game for example close and range combat.
- Taking part in motion capture sessions.
- Delivering content on schedule and within technical limitations.
- Working with programmers and designers to ensure animations properly fitting technical and game design requirements.
- Working efficiently and effectively within technical setup of animations in our proprietary Glacier engine.
- Implementing constructive and iterative feedback to the animations at any given time of the development process.
- Knowledge of creating facial/lip sync animations.
- Experience with motion matching and modern industry animation technologies.
- Experience with combat system animations.
- Experience animating animals and props.
- Knowledge of art and animation fundamentals including staging, camera, layout, storytelling, and editing.
- Temporary remote start
- Complete VISA & Relocation Support for you / family
- Temporary accommodation provided if applicable
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!