" Ref - 5216500. You could be working as part of a team of highly skilled engineers, you will be responsible for the implementation of cutting-edge rendering techniques. Engineers with in-depth knowledge of consoles are ideal for this role, as you will innovate on this technology to produce visually stunning game experiences.
As a Gameplay Engineer you will be responsible for implementing and supporting innovative gameplay systems and mechanics.
What You Will Do
• Work with designers and other engineers to develop and deploy fun, innovative gameplay.
• Empower game designers through rapid iteration and creation of top-notch tools.
• Discover or invent leading-edge game industry technologies, practices, tools and systems.
• You will technically design, implement and optimize a wide range of in-game features and robust gameplay systems from the ground up.
• You will work collectively with an experienced team of gameplay engineers.
• Partner with design, art, and production teams to help co-create a unique product.
You will need:
• You are fluent in C++ and other applicable programming languages.
• Deep knowledge and understanding of gameplay systems, having experience in building gameplay systems from the ground up.
• Bring excellent communication skills: Ability to effectively collaborate with technical & non-technical team members.
• You are self-motivated / have a growth mindset: Ability to team up, but also take the lead and work independently when needed.
• Strong technical focus, but also able to jump on and contribute to work outside specialization.
• Deep passion for multiplayer games and player experience. or Programming Jobs"