Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Gameloft’s mission is to amaze the world, so everyone can enjoy a moment of happiness.
We have been proudly crafting games since 2000, two of which are featured
in App Annie's “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads.”
Talented Gameloft employees from all over the world have created
established franchises, such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter.
We put passion into every pixel of our games. It’s at the core of what we
do every day, and major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®,
Universal, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, etc. recognize Gameloft’s creativity
and trust us to produce awesome gaming experiences.
We are part of Vivendi—one of the world’s largest media groups—giving us the mana and resources to set our expectations high and aim for the very best.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
We are currently looking for a video-game programmer specialized in game
mechanics to join our team. The successful candidate will participate in
the production of a new multiplatform game for PC and consoles.
From the beginning of your adventure with us, you will be tasked with:
- Creating new game-mechanic functionality (for characters, cameras and controls)
- Developing certain game elements, such as AI, physics, and network functionality
- Debugging and optimizing games' performance and memory
- Programming in a structured, clear manner that is in keeping with the constraints inherent to platforms
- Developing tools needed for game development
- At least 5 years' experience as a programmer
- University degree in computer engineering, computer science, or equivalent
- Mastery of C++ and C# programming languages
- Experience with PC and consoles platforms
- Experience in the video-game industry
- Basic knowledge of 3D programming
- Organizational skills, independence, and the ability to work as part of a team
- Fluency in English and French, both spoken and written
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Clear personal interest in video games, connected with strong knowledge of gaming-industry culture
- Strong communication skills
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Flexible schedule
- 3 weeks’ vacation and mobile days off, available as of your start date
- Time off between Christmas and New Year’s Day to help you start the year off on the right foot
- Group RRSP program with employer contributions
- Great group insurance program
- Free 24/7 access to a virtual medical clinic
- The Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Partial reimbursement of your commuting costs (for public transit and/or parking)
- Support for new employees relocating from countries or regions outside Quebec
- Referral program with bonuses
- Regular activities and prizes courtesy of our Social Committee
And at the studio itself:
- Secure bike storage room and a subsidy to encourage active transportation (during the summer)
- Daily snacks (fruit, coffee, etc.)
- Friday happy hours
- A game room
- A rooftop terrace
- Studio located near Jarry Park and the charming Mile-Ex and Little Italy neighbourhoods
- Fitness classes at the studio itself or at Jarry Park (e.g., yoga)
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.