Project: AAA Multiplayer Game
OPMs client is a AAA developer, with studios in three beautiful cities who are looking for a talented Gameplay Programmer to join their team developing a new unique unannounced multiplayer project.
The successful candidates will work in a variety of gameplay areas, utilising their award-winning in-house engine.
- Outstanding C++ programming skills
- Strong gameplay programming experience on a AAA title
- Experience with AI and 3C's (character, camera, controls) implementation
- Have full circle responsibility for features and seen them through from start to finish, in collaboration with your team
- Strong mathematics, algorithms, and data structure skills
- To program features in areas such as 3Cs (character, camera, controls), combat, game mechanics, environment scripting and markup.
- Own and develop large features of the game – strategic AI, camera control, and progression systems etc.
- Work cross disciplinary with content providers, testers, game and level designers, animators, and other programmers to get a unified, ambitious, and seamless player experience.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Worked on a AAA multiplayer title
- Knowledge of C# and .NET
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!