This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA MMO Games
OPM are partnered with one of the most innovative companies in interactive entertainment, winning numerous awards and receiving critical acclaim worldwide. Their newest studio, based in London, one of the world’s most vibrant cities, is currently growing their team and have a unique opportunity for a talented Senior AI Programmer to join work on an unannounced MMO title.
The successful candidate will join a cross discipline team creating a diverse and unique set of AI for the title. You will have the chance to have a major effect on the title as it is at the early stages of development.
- Passionate about making games, with experience developing at least one PC or console title.
- Substantial experience with C++ and other languages.
- Commitment to contributing to a varied range of programming tasks.
- Experience in the design, implementation, and maintenance of AI code.
- Great understanding of Unreal Engine and/or other engines.
- Architecting the AI solution in cooperation with the Technical Director.
- Building and overseeing the AI code base to deliver a solid platform to build from.
- Work in tandem with the design and gameplay teams to bring compelling AI features.
- Supporting other programmers in developing the AI, as necessary.
- Managing the Agile backlog and speed of delivery with production.
- Flexibility to contribute to other parts of development, as necessary.
- Providing tools and working with QA to effectively handle testing of the AI.
- Writing automated tests to support longevity and support when the game goes live.
- A multicultural work environment.
- Free lunches, drinks and snacks.
- Flexible work hours.
- Employer contributory pension plan.
- Life, private medical and dental insurance.
- Annual Transportation & sports grants.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!