Job Title: Senior Gameplay Programmer
Job Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
OPM are partnered with a fantastic F2P Games Development Studio based in Central London to seeking a new Senior Gameplay Programmer as they take on more exciting projects.
They are a collective of passionate designers, engineers and artists who all share the same obsession: making action-packed, visually stunning games that can be played and enjoyed by everyone. They develop these games from instinctive, aspirational ideas and themes.
This is a permanent full-time role, with the option to work remotely a couple days per week at the discretion of the business.
- Strong C# and Unity skills and knowledge, though strong C++ experience is acceptable.
- Excellent experience in mobile, console or PC development.
- Worked on a minimum of two titles developed from start to release, preferably beyond to post-release support developing updates or DLC.
- A passion for making mobile games and exploring new ways of making games.
- Implementing all areas of the game application, including: gameplay, player controls, game simulation behaviours, AI, meta-game behaviour, user interface, visual effects, audio effects, analytics hooks, and social features.
- Designing and writing code in a maintainable and easily updatable manner, ready for post-launch updates in response to customer feedback.
- Writing tools where necessary to empower artists and designers to make the game as much as possible, providing mentoring and support to juniors.
- Be responsible for the performance, both frame-rate and memory usage of the game.
- Be actively involved in design discussions and prototyping.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!