"To apply: Ref - 5229000. Our client is a highly successful game studio in Europe, who’re looking for a talented Senior Gameplay Programmer to join their Gameplay team. This role will be working on a new and exciting high profile FPS project. This role offers a salary circa 75,000 euros + benefits and remote work options (Europe).
As the Senior Gameplay Programmer on the team you will be responsible for implementing gameplay features to new and existing systems for a game in a beloved franchise. You will maintain and debug code in a large code base. Report to the Tech Director and collaborate with the Art and Design team.
The ideal person we are looking for will have experience in a similar role and have some of the following qualities:
- Strong C++ experience
- Experience building gameplay systems on unreal engine
- Experience with UE4 or an in-house engine
- Experience or interest in FPS is a bonus
- Experience in other domains (Rendering, Engine, AI, Network, Tools) is highly advantageous
- Experience working on console or mobile platforms is advantageous
If this sounds like a job that’s suited for you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please send CV to Joseph@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.