Senior Gameplay Programmer – Unreal Engine – Console and PC Games – Barcelona/Remote Working Options
Project: AAA Console & PC Games
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Gameplay Programmer to join their team for development on their new multi-platform, multiplayer shooter franchise.
The successful candidate will have deep knowledge of gameplay development in Unreal Engine and have good understanding of modern development practices like TDD.
- Solid professional experience as a gameplay programmer in games development.
- Solid professional experience working with Unreal Engine.
- Solid C++ understanding.
- Experience with modern development practices, for example: TDD, integration testing, automated testing.
- Experience developing and shipping games for modern platforms and fullstack knowledge of online gameplay architecture.
- Strong communication skills that help create a positive and creative work environment.
- You will be developing gameplay for a real-time multiplayer game, and all the implications that network synchronisation imposes.
- You will be implementing and take ownership of gameplay features of the project from start to finish, including architecture, design, prototyping, implementation, testing, debugging, documentation, profiling, maintenance, and support.
- You will be contributing and adhering to agreed development methodology, uphold best coding practices, perform code reviews, and pay consideration to long-term quality and future code-sharing.
- You will be the point of contact regarding development in Unreal Engine and communicate regularly with the leadership team as well as with other team members.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience with Tools development in Unreal Engine.
- Company benefits such Gym, discounts, etc.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!