One Player Mission’s client is part of one of the fastest growing publishers in Europe, with a unique blend of inventive freedom and ethos found at an independent studio, with the financial safety of a large publisher.
They are currently seeking a highly motivated and talented senior gameplay programmer to join their team and be part of the creation of their next exceptional game using the powerful Unreal Engine. As a senior gameplay programmer, you will collaborate closely with designers, artists, leads, and other team members to transform abstract ideas into tangible and immersive experiences through your coding expertise
- Collaborate closely with designers, artists, leads, and other team members to transform abstract ideas into tangible and immersive experiences through your coding expertise.
- Implementing sophisticated artificial intelligence, crafting weapons and special abilities for exhilarating combat, and integrating diverse gameplay logic, systems, and tools.
- Play a vital role in the success of the entire team, leading by example, mentoring junior members, and prioritizing the creation of exceptional software.
- Solid working knowledge of C++ with creative problem-solving.
- A university degree (not necessarily in computer science).
- Extensive & Professional experience at a game studio and completion of at least one game.
- Passion for video games.
- Strong English language skills.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- General experience with Unreal Engine 4/5.
- Strong linear algebra skills.
- Experience with recent AA or AAA character-based games.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!