Project: PC/Console Games
OPM’s client is small independent studio of around 35 developers, seeking a Senior Games Programmer to join their team, as they embark on their sequel to a multi-million copy selling original.
The successful candidate will have the desire to participating in the design process and will play a significant role in getting features from paper to the player by working collaboratively with design, art, and QA departments.
- Extensive professional programming experience in games development
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Professional experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Professional experience with Steamworks
- Professional experience with windows game development
- Professional experience with game optimisation
- Professional experience with debugging optimised x86 executables
- Familiarity with version control and task-management software such as Perforce and Jira
- Deep understanding and passion for gaming
- Enjoy taking on research and self-education, with a self-motivated mindset
- Have, or are pursuing, a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, or a comparable degree
You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and should expect a variety of issues and challenges to tackle across various areas of the game. This will include the implementation of new features as well as debugging and optimising existing ones.
- Profit sharing
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Healthcare & benefits
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!