Project: AAA games
One Player Mission are excited to be working with this highly reputable AAA games company in seeking an enthusiastic and exceptionally skilled graphics programmer. The successful candidate will be a rendering generalist with an aesthetic eye, able to take an instrumental role in developing the latest incarnation of a cutting edge, next-generation, open-world graphics engine.
- Considerable experience of professional C/C++ programming.
- Prior experience as a graphics programmer on at least one shipped title.
- Solid knowledge of modern rendering architectures and APIs – DX12, Vulkan.
- Proven background in rendering with experience in HLSL/Cg writing shaders.
- Strong mathematics skills with excellent knowledge of 3D graphics algorithms and techniques.
- Low level profiling and optimization skills, ability to write memory- and cache-friendly code.
- Good English skills (both oral and written).
- Passionate about keeping up with the latest graphics technology.
- Research techniques and algorithms to keep current on technological developments and advancements in the game industry.
- Take initiative and contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of engine and game production and development.
- Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions to overcome identified risks.
- Develop and maintain plug-ins and stand-alone applications used in the creation and pre-processing of geometry, textures, etc.
- Review the work of other engineers and provide mentorship.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214426