With over a decade of experience, One Player Mission’s client has created successful games adapted from famous brands on next gen gaming platforms as well as their own critically acclaimed original IPs.
They are seeking an experienced and talented Senior graphics programmer with a proactive attitude, to play a key role on a high-profile IP.
- Implement and change existing graphics technology used in Engine
- You will add support for new hardware
- Plan 3D technology development with technical Artists and the programmers
- Analyse and propose improvement to the existing 3D technology in the engine
- Perform memory and performance optimizations of the 3D technology to meet the requirements for target platforms of the game
- You will provide support to technical artists and other team members as required to utilize the 3D technology correctly and efficiently
- Fixing graphics and rendering issues in game and in the editor
- Debug and fix issues in the 3D technology as they arise
- You hold a diploma in computer science
- Expert experience in a similar position in the video game industry
- Strong knowledge of C++ with excellent multi-threaded programming techniques
- A great understanding of modern GPU rendering pipeline and how to use it efficiently
- Solid knowledges of one of rendering API
- You have solid understanding of 3D linear algebra
- Professional experience with modern rendering
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!