Kwalee é uma das principais publicadoras e desenvolvedoras de jogos multiplataforma do mundo, com mais de 750 milhões de downloads mundialmente em sucessos do telemóvel como Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let's Be Cops 3D, Airport Security e Makeover Studio 3D. Além disso, também temos uma incrível e crescente equipe de PC e consolas que está em busca de novos e grandes títulos para se juntar a TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade e Scathe.
Nós temos uma talentosa equipe colaborando diariamente entre nossos estúdios em Leamington Spa, Bangalore e Pequim, ou remotamente da Turquia, Brasil, Filipinas e muitas outras regiões, sendo que recentemente adquirimos nosso primeiro estúdio externo, TicTales, sediado na França. Temos uma equipe realmente global criando jogos de audiência mundial. E vale a pena: Kwalee foi reconhecida com os prêmios de Best Large Studio e Best Leadership da TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) e nossos jogos foram baixados em todos os países do mundo!
Fundada em 2011 por David Darling CBE, um arquiteto-chave na indústria de jogos do Reino Unido que co-fundou e liderou a Codemasters por muitos anos, nossa equipe também inclui lendas como Andrew Graham (criador da série Micro Machines) e Jason Falcus (programador de clássicos, incluindo NBA Jam) ao lado de uma crescente e diversificada equipe de especialistas em jogos globais. Todo mundo contribui criativamente para o sucesso da Kwalee, todos os funcionários qualificados podem apresentar suas próprias ideias de jogos nas Quartas Criativas, e estamos orgulhosos de ter construído nosso sucesso com base nesse princípio inclusivo. Poderia a tua ideia ser a próxima sensação global?
Esta função estará sediada no nosso novo escritório em Almada, pertinho de Lisboa.
What’s the job?
As our Senior Growth Manager (Hyper Casual) you’ll be responsible for running multiple simultaneous campaigns on multiple acquisition channels to get as many players as possible for our games, and be responsible for keeping our monetisation stack healthy, while working with internal teams and external partners to evolve and improve our monetisation methods.
What you tell your friends you do
“I create campaigns to convince people to play our games so everyone can see how awesome they are, and ensure Kwalee are making as much money as humanly possible! Negotiating deals, tweaking performance and driving new initiatives are all my specialities.”
What you will really be doing
- Managing numerous simultaneous campaigns for our live games
- Analysing and optimising the ad campaigns to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Working with account managers directly to develop relationships and improve performance
- Monitoring and optimising monetisation channels
- Lead and manage all ad monetisation aspects of our games
- Maximise the global revenue and profit margins on our mobile game portfolio
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our advertising and tech partners, finding ways to maximise their performance and capabilities
- Work as part of the User Acquisition and Monetisation team on game launches, campaign sustaining and new ventures
- Develop monetization best practices for our wider team and ensure they’re followed
- Define and develop our monetisation strategy with input from senior staff
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 2 years of experience with mobile ad monetisation management and user acquisition, either within an app publisher or an ad network
- Experience working across multiple teams with ability to organise and manage
- Strong analytical skills; comfortable drawing conclusions from data
- People-person with excellent communication skills
- Passion for mobile games
- Excellent organisation skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.