A leader in creating deep and engaging experiences on PC and mobile, Jagex was founded in 2001 and is today one of the UK’s biggest and most respected video game developers and publishers.
Famed for its flagship MMOs RuneScape and Old School RuneScape, Jagex has welcomed more than 260million player accounts to its world and created a $1bn lifetime franchise revenue. Today the RuneScape franchise exists beyond running games in live operations; our titles are living games that connect and inspire millions of players, with content and experiences both inside and outside of inexhaustible game worlds.
Both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape, on PC and mobile, offer ever-evolving, highly-active worlds and our community-focussed development ethos empowers players to have a real say in how each game is shaped.
Jagex is expanding and extending its portfolio with fresh franchise titles, new IP and, in 2018 launched Jagex Partners, delivering third-party publishing and operational services exclusively for the living games of the future.
Jagex employs more than 400 people at its Cambridge headquarters and is on the hunt for talented people to work across the business to help the company to achieve yet another year of record growth and player satisfaction.
Jagex Ltd, the UK's largest developer and publisher of online games, is looking for a talented Senior Influencer Manager to play a key role. Reporting to the Head of Influencer Management, you’ll be a vital component of the team that shapes the future of Jagex Creator Support, influencer marketing, and collaborations with creators from across the industry.This role will design and execute our influencer marketing and collaboration activities for Runescape and Old School RuneScape, as well as expand and strengthen our creator relationships through the Jagex Creator Support Program and direct outreach.
This is an amazing opportunity to be at the forefront of influencer management, managing a large creator ecosystem and popular titles with consistent content updates. As such, it requires an experienced, sharp and keen individual with a passion for online games.Key Duties Include:
- Maintain and Expand the support offerings of the Jagex Creator Support Program for RuneScape and Old School RuneScape.
- Translate product strategy and commercial targets into influencer marketing activations that combine unique content opportunities with authentic creators, to support Product Marketing efforts and capitalize on emergent opportunities.
- Advise and consult with teams and stakeholders across Jagex, with a focus on close collaboration with Product Marketing, serving as an influencer expert and evangelist.
- Foster relationships with current influencers, onboard our future creators, and facilitate creator relationships with the wider org.
- Track and manage collaborations with creators to facilitate maximum impact and quality of craft.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to advocate for players and influencers, sharing their passion for RuneScape with Jagex and the community at large.
- Work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple deliverables and projects at once.
- Analyse and track key performance indicators for creator support and marketing, and regularly report back to the business.
- Socially Connected: You spend a lot of your time on Twitch, YouTube, Instagram - you relate to and are connected with many streamers and influencers, and you have creative ideas on how to help level up their craft to get them to where they need to be.
- Zen Attitude: When things are falling apart around you, you can stop, assess, prioritize, and move towards practical solutions rather than being pulled in a bunch of different directions.
- Drive: You grab the bull by the horns and you’re not comfortable waiting for other people to guide you. You enable your team to innovate and surprise you. You can work independently or collaborate as part of a larger team, and usually both at the same time.
- Experienced: You have at least two years’ experience in marketing, community, or influencer management. You can explain the different kinds of support required for streamers, youtubers, cosplayers, and more. This is the type of work you live for, and you’ll be able to articulate that passion through past projects and future goals.
- A Gamer: You have a deep understanding PC gaming and the titles that core gamers play. This understanding not only translates to playing games, but the communities that love them as well. Ideally you are a RuneScape or Old School RuneScape fanatic and bring that passion for the game with you.
- Flexible Working- Bonus Scheme- Private Health Care - Gym Membership- Generous Pension Contributions- Life Insurance- Free Cycle Repair- Income Protection- Dental Plan- Free Fruit and Drinks- Subsidised Canteen
Feel like you fit this role, but don’t meet all the requirements? We strive for fresh perspectives, so as long as you can demonstrate how your attitude and other abilities might make up for any gaps we would welcome your application! Jagex are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.