Project: Unreal Engine – AAA Games
OPM are proud to be working with a worldwide publisher, developer and distributor of interactive entertainment, whose biggest franchise has sold over 7 million copies worldwide.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of C++ programming and Unreal Engine in AAA games.
- Solid experience as senior or lead AI programmer. Ideally with experience spent developing FPS Shooter / Tactical FPS games
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience building AI systems for several Unreal Engine 4 PC/Console/Mobile games
- Deep familiarity, experience and knowledge using Unreal Engine Blueprints and C++ across the entire pipeline of 3D game development
- Fluent in English
- Implement the required AI solutions for the game, coping with the game design intentions and the technical requirements to secure performance
- Work with and discuss needs from other departments and participate on the generation of cost-effective pipelines
- Supervise the code build by other programmers related to AI, to secure the correct usage of the features, and the adaptability of the AI systems
- Understand, plan and work on any required AI feature in coordination with the rest of the code team (engineers and gameplay programmers)
- Work on other non-AI features or sub-features assigned, when required
- Take full responsibility of the assigned tasks from start to finish
- Work on UI / UX if needed
- Work on backend for enemy and player skills, RPG systems, etc.
- Work on specific tools requested by combat designers
- Make sure all features are networked
- Work on TRCs related to AI
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!